Our Nitrogen generators are designed to produce high purity N2 from the compressed air, allowing continuous availability of gas at a highly competitive cost in comparison with alternative sources such as high pressure cylinders or cryogenic tanks.
The quality of our human resources and research and development team of collaborators, consisting of engineers, in addition to our experience of over 20 years in the treatment of compressed air, are the basis of the success of the projects in which we are involved, both large industrial projects and developed solutions tailored to the needs of our customers.
- ECONOMIC SAVINGS: Is the company who generates Nitrogen, according to their need.
- QUICK PAYBACK: Payback average of 18 months.
- LOW OPERATING COST: Only the cost of the generator.
No rental charges on tanks, long-term contracts, or price increases dependent on the supplier.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: N2 production “on demand”.
- CONVENIENT: Easy to install and maintain. Unlimited N2 supply. Continuous availability (24-7), eliminating the potential risk of production failure due to lack of gas.
- Food processing and packaging
- Electronic board manufacturing
- Laser cut
- Selective and reflow soldering
- Pharmaceutical laboratory
- Truck and car tire filling
- Heat treatment, welding
- Chemical plants
- Tools propultion
- Tank and/or piping pressurization
- Gas Inertisation
- Transport of perishable goods
- Winery, Oil Press
- Fuel tanks, etc…